All soaps produced by Zorra have a common base recipe, composed of noble vegetable oils with highly moisturizing and disinfectant properties. In its variants, in addition to clays and aromas, we can find strawberry tree honey, with all its recognized benefits, or dehydrated strawberry tree particles that act as a natural exfoliator for the skin, helping its cell renewal.
(The user should keep in mind that this product is made by hand, so there may be slight variations in the images and information presented, with regard to shape, color and weight.)
- Lavender (essential oil);
- Dehydrated Medronho Grain;
- Red Illite clay;
Aqua, Sodium Olivate (olive oil), Sodium Cocoate (coconut oil), Sodium Palmate (palm oil *), Sodium Ricinoleate (castor oil), Angustifolia Flower Oil (allergenic constituents **: Eugenol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene), Illite Clay, Dehydrated arbutus grain.
* From Sustainable Agriculture (RSPO member producers - Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil).
** Natural ingredients that occur naturally in essential oils.
Weight: approximately 90g
- Keep out of the reach of children. Do not ingest.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- In case of reaction, discontinue use.
Additional information: Confirm the information on the article label. Due to eventual changes in packaging and / or labels, you should always consider the information that accompanies the product you receive.